Jun 25, 2021 | DWGHA News | 814 views
Nominations for DWGHA Registrar
As we embark on the new 2021-22 season, the Durham West Girls' Hockey Association is currently accepting nominations for the following positions on our Executive Council:
Registrar - Roles & Responsibilities
1. He/She shall be in charge of the registration process for DWGHA.
2. He/She shall appropriate documents for all players as required for official confirmation accordance with the OWHA requirements.
3. He/She shall also prepare the OWHA registration forms for House League and Rep teams.
4. He/She shall recommend to the Executive Council, opening and closing registration dates for the season.
5. He/She must keep up all registration numbers per division up to-date and available for each executive council meeting from June to November.
6. He/She shall accept requests and issue Permissions to Skate and Releases with appropriate signatures.
7. He/She shall maintain a tracking sheet for all requests for ‘Permission to Skate’ and ‘Releases’, along with a reason why the request has been made to help the Association understand why players may leave.
8. He/She shall be a member of any sub-committee(s) as appointed to by the Executive Council from time to time.
9. He/she shall be a director of the corporation.
To nominate yourself or another member of the DWGHA, please complete our 2021 Executive Nomination form.
All nominators and nominees will be contacted by the DWGHA to confirm nomination. Any member of the DWGHA can nominate another member or nominate themselves for an available position on the Executive Council.
Nominations must be received by Friday, July 23, 2021 @ 11:59PM