Mar 25, 2022 | DWGHA News | 597 views
March 24th 2022 - OWHA COVID 19 Bulletin
FOR ALL OWHA TEAMS AND ASSOCIATIONS FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE 2021/2022 HOCKEY SEASON
- OWHA Vaccination requirements remain in place for the duration of the 2021/2022 hockey season
- Masks must be properly worn by everyone in the dressing room and by team staff while on the bench and while in the dressing room.
- Screening remains in place with team management of each team responsible.
- The OWHA, PHUs, and municipalities may have policies and procedures that are more restrictive than the rules in the Regulation and the most restrictive requirement must be followed.
- This is in place for practices, games, tournaments, provincial championships, internal association tryouts prior to the opening of tryouts for the 2022/23 hockey season and for other related activities.
- OWHA will post information regarding tryouts for 2022/23 season when available.